Inshore Fishing Charter Rates
(includes everything – fishing licenses, bait, equipment, ice, water, safety gear, and cooler for snacks and beverages.)
Each additional hour $75.00 – please let the Captain know if you’d like to extend your adventure!
NOTE: For multi-boat bookings for larger parties (reserving two or more boats) a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservation
* Cast Away Charters accepts MC and Visa for your convenience, as well as check or cash.
* a 3% convenience fee applies to all credit card transactions
** Private dock pickup $50.00 additional charge
By acknowledgement of the Booking Confirmation Email you agree to the terms of our cancellation policy.
Looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
The Cast Away Crew
Cast Away Fishing Charter Details:
All Charters start at 4 Hours and may be extended; $75 each additional hour. Please let the Captain know if you’d like to fish longer!
The Captain always monitors the weather, tides and knowledge of the fish bite, and departure times vary with the tides. The trip is also designed around YOU, our guest… second to the fish bite, we will accommodate your schedule for a relaxing, enjoyable day on the water. If you decide you’re not ready to end your charter because the bite is too good, the weather too nice, or you’re having too good of a time, you have the option of staying out longer. And, all fuel, bait and tackle, equipment, and licenses are included with every charter, at no additional charge. All you’ll need to bring is appropriate seasonal wear, polarized sun glasses and soft soled shoes – we’ll even provide the camera!
Reservation Cancellation Policy Because we are a small business and there is high demand for our charters, we must enforce a strict cancellation and no-show policy.
- For cancellations occurring 48 hours or more there is no cancellation fee
- For cancellations occurring 24 hours prior to scheduled charter, credit card will be charged the full amount of the trip.
- Gift certificates and coupons are void if scheduled charter is cancelled 24 hrs prior to departure
- Rates effective January 01, 2019 and are subject to change at any time.
We will accommodate movement of reservation dates when possible; we appreciate your cooperation!
Captain Tim Deckard
USCG Licensed Captain
50 Ton Master