Cast Away Inshore Fishing
Charters start at a 1/2 day (4 hours) and include everything – fishing licenses, bait, equipment, ice, water, safety gear, and a cooler for snacks and beverages;
(Gratuity to the Captain is at the discretion of our guests)
Each additional hour $100.00 – please let the Captain know if you’d like to extend your adventure!
NOTE: When reserving two or more boats, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservation, and a gratuity of 18% is included
- Cast Away Charters accepts all major credit cards for your convenience, as well as check and cash
- a 3% bank fee applies to all credit card transactions
- We offer private dock pickup for an additional $50.00
By acknowledgement of the Booking Confirmation Email you agree to the terms of our cancellation policy, below.
Looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
Fishing Charter Details:
All Charters start at 4 Hours and may be extended at $100 per additional hour. Please let the Captain know if you’d like to fish longer; the day is yours.
We always monitor the weather, and departure time varies with the tide. Our charters are designed with YOU, our valued guest, in mind. Second to the fish bite, we will accommodate your schedule for a relaxing, enjoyable day on the water. Fuel, bait and tackle, equipment and licenses are included with every charter; just make sure you wear appropriate seasonal attire, along with polarized sun glasses and soft soled shoes. Then, it’s FISH ON!
- Because we are a small business and there is high demand for our charters, we must enforce a strict cancellation and no-show policy.
- For cancellations occurring 48 hours or more there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations occurring 48 hours or less to a scheduled charter, credit card will be charged the full amount of the trip.
- Gift certificates and coupons are void if scheduled charter is cancelled 48 hours or less prior to departure.
- Rates are effective as of January 01, 2022 and are subject to change at any time.
- We will accommodate movement of reservation dates when possible; we appreciate your cooperation!